Competition Terms & Conditions
YNF Australia Terms & Conditions
All competitors must read and agree to YNF Australia terms and conditions before becoming members of the federation.
Acceptance of conditions
- On acceptance of becoming a YNF Australia member or registering for an event you acknowledge that all payments are non-refundable.
- If a YNF Australia event is cancelled due to circumstances out of their control, YNF Australia will retain the payment, and the competitor will be eligible to use the credit to compete in the next event held.
- Any competitor suffering with any health or physical conditions that compete with YNF Australia, compete at their own risk.
- All competitors will comply in a manner by which YNF Australia deem to be respectful
- YNF Australia will not condone any competitors arguing with any associates of YNF Australia including spectators of the show.
- No one will be allowed into the venue if intoxicated.
- Good sportsmanship should be displayed at all times.
- YNF Australia has full rights to all photos and videos taken by YNF Australia’s official photographers and media team. These contents maybe used by YNF Australia and their associates on their social media platforms for any promotional material.
- YNF Australia take no liability in the event of any injury, accident or illness during this event.
You, the competitor, or your agent, beneficiary or legal representative will not make a legal claim or legal demand to YNF Australia, in any aspect which arise from competing in this federation.
- Waiver and Release.
You perpetually release and hold harmless YNF Australia and its successors and associates, from any claim by you, your agent, heir or legal representative, including but not limited to, any claim, liability, and/or demand of whatever kind or nature, either in law or in equity, which arise from competing in this competition.
You understand and acknowledge that this Release discharges YNF Australia from any claim, liability or demand that you, your agent, heir or legal representative may have against YNF Australia and its successors and associates with respect to any bodily or mental injury or harm, personal injury, illness, disability, death, property damage, or property theft or loss that may result from your participation in this competition.
You also understand that YNF Australia does not provide and does not assume any obligation to provide financial assistance or other assistance, including but not limited to medical, health, or disability insurance, in the event of any bodily or mental injury or harm, personal injury, illness, disability, death, property damage, or property theft or loss.
YNF DRUG PROTOCOL
Once a competitor registers with YNF Australia’s terms and conditions they shall be bound to abide by our drug testing policies.
If a competitor returns a positive sample analysis all medals / prizes shall be returned to YNF Australia immediately.
The consequences of a positive drug test will inflict A LIFETIME BAN with YNF Australia, the result of this will also published on our website and social media.
We are a natural federation and all enhancement type drugs are prohibitive.
If in doubt call
Drug Hotline 1800 020506
or visit The Prohibitive Drug List www.globaldro.com
Please be careful when purchasing sports supplements as certain products may have banned ingredients in them [especially from overseas].
Don’t get caught out by non education!!
If in doubt call Drug Hotline 1800 020506
The Prohibitive Drug list www.globaldro.com
Paul Wigger Fat Burners Only 08 63711994